Do you want to meet Cebu bloggers, vloggers, and social media creators in an afternoon of interactive learning from Cebu’s top content creators?
Cebu Content Creators, an organization of Cebu-based digital content creators, is holding its biggest event called “Cebu Creators Day“ at Robinsons Fuente on October 21, Saturday, from 1PM to 6PM. With the theme “Content Creation for Millennials,” the event will tackle various topics like blogging, vlogging, social media, advocacy building, and connecting with businesses.
The speakers and topics to be discussed include the following:
- CJ Estrada of Four-eyed Laagan, “Vlogging-On-The-Go: Creating Videos Using Your Smartphone”
- Jullian Sibi of Utterly Random Techie, “Realities of a Cebu Tech Blogger”
- Doyzkie Buenaviaje of iLuvCebu.com, “Social Media Good: Blogging with a Cause”
- Issa Perez of Issaplease, “The Everyday Internet Millennial: Maximizing the Social Media for Creative Outlets”
- Rome Nicolas of GBG Cebu, “How Content Creators Can Help Businesses”
Several prominent Cebu blogging and vlogging personalities will also be around during the event. Interested attendees may still register at bit.ly/CebuCreatorsDay for free.
This event is organized by Cebu Content Creators and GBG Cebu in partnership with Robinsons Fuente.
To get recent updates on social media, check Cebu Content Creators on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram or follow the event hashtag: #CebuCreatorsDay